Saturday, May 7, 2011

Early Mama's Day Celebration...

This year we celebrated Mother's Day early with my family since my Auntie's 75th birthday is on Tues and the Pacquiao fight was tonight. Instead of having seperate gatherings for each occasion we decided to combine them and celebrate all at once. We headed up to my sister's house in Sacramento since she offered to host. Before we left I just couldn't resist taking a picture of my "wild child" since I looove her shirt. The minute I saw it I HAD to buy it. =) How can you resist leopard print and Hello Kitty?! I didn't realize until looking in Madison's closet recently that those two things seem to be my fave right now. Apparently, I'm very drawn to them since she has A LOT of both in there. Here she is ready to celebrate the day with the fam. Isn't she the cutest?! Daddy and I think so!
Before the fight started my niece decided she wanted to rep her roots by wearing the Filipino flag..silly girl! GO PACMAN!!!
We all had such a great time celebrating mommy's day, a birthday, & watching the fight. Thank goodness he won! Here's one last pic that I thought was funny...my DD for the night! hahaha!

No comments: