Sunday, May 8, 2011

1st Mommy's Day!

Today was my very FIRST Mother's day! I never thought the day would come where I'd be called mommy let alone celebrate this special day and here it is! I'm a so grateful for all God has blessed me with especially becoming a mom. I can't thank him enough for answering our prayers. Madison is everything we could ever ask for if not more! She is the smartest, cutest, and funniest baby ever! I'm soooo lucky to be her mommy. I LOVE her to pieces!!! Here are a couple of pictures of the two of us on my special day.
This morning daddy and Madison surprised me with a yummy breakfast and the sweetest gift...a digital frame. There were tons of pictures already uploaded. Here are a few I thought I'd share. They did good! I love my frame and can't stop looking at all the great pictures! Hope you all had a Happy Mommy's Day!

No comments: