Friday, May 6, 2011

10 months...double digits!

I can't believe my baby girl has officially hit the double digits! Ahhhh...before we know it she's going to be a year old! I'm so excited and sad at the same time. She is growing up sooo fast! These days you'll find her talking up a storm, eating EVERYTHING in sight (she has a good appetite as you can see in her pics below. hahaha!), and crawling & cruising all over the place. You wouldn't believe how strong her legs are! She has really good balance and can stand by herself for long periods of time, she can even stand from squatting! I know crazy right?! I was so amazed the other day when she stood up, then squatted to get something and then stood up again all without holding onto anything! I guess those ham hocks are muscle after all. hahaha!!! Everyone thinks she is going to be walking within the next month or so and I'm starting to think so too. A part of me wants her to start walking especially since we're going on vacay next month but another part of me doesn't only because that means my baby is really growing up. I still can't get over the fact that she's 10 months old now! Here are her latest monthly pictures. My lil' fashionista is at it again! =) This time she asked to wear her sunglasses in a couple pics...I guess the flash was too bright for her eyes. heehee! I love that little diva! ;)
 
 
  A girl can never have too many...cupcakes! ;)

No comments: