Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby steps...

Just as many people predicted Madison is starting to walk now. I know crazy right?! Considering she's only 10 months I really didn't think she'd attempt to walk for atleast another month. Anyway, on Monday Jaime noticed she was standing up on her own a lot more often and also for longer periods of time. After I came home from work she was still doing the same thing when all of a sudden she started to take a few steps! We couldn't believe it! First her left foot, then her right, then her left again. She didn't get very far before falling but the fact she actual took steps on her own was AMAZING!!! Of course when I tried to catch her on video she stopped. Never fails that everytime she sees the camera she gets distracted and wants to grab it. Since then she has been taking steps here and there but I'm never fast enough to record her...well until today that is! I was able to catch her on my camera phone taking a couple steps. She's taken more off camera but hey I'll take what I can get for now. I'm sure I'll miss her moving this slow in no time. hahaha! Please excuse the quality/angle of the video...as I said before it was taken by my camera phone. As soon as I can catch her on the regular camera I will make sure to post it. Until then her she is...my little Madiboo...taking baby steps!
Here's another video I thought I'd share. The other day she was pushing this toy around really fast so once again I was trying to capture it on video. Ummm...no dice! I guess she wanted to show off her baby steps instead. ;)

2 comments:

Kayla Hoey said...

Awww yay! that is exciting! not too long until she starts running :)

Jae said...

I know! Seems like she takes more & mores steps everyday. I'm sure she'll be walking (maybe even running) when you come out here. We can't wait to see you guys!