Sunday, December 12, 2010

My little ohana

For months now I have been wanting to take a family portrait for our house but never got around to doing it since our schedules have been so busy. Since we were taking Madison in to have her 5 month pictures I figured what better time than now to finally take our family picture too. It would serve two purposes...the family portrait I've been wanting as well as our very first Christmas card! Every year I've always said I would do one but never got around to it. Now that Madison is here and it's her 1st Christmas I was determined! Here are a few pictures that were taken. Unfortunately, Madison was preoccupied with everything else going on at the picture place (it was super busy that day because of the holidays) that she wasn't paying attention in some of the shots. I think it also had to do with the fact that Jaime & I weren't behind the camera making her laugh like we usually do. The pictures came out ok. There was one really good one which I saved for our Christmas card. I'll post that one later. For now here is my little ohana...I love them!

No comments: