Sunday, December 12, 2010

5 months...not such a baby anymore!

Another month has past and our precious little princess is now 5 months old. I swear time is going by faster & faster every day. Madison has grown & developed so much in the last few weeks. Her little personality is coming out and it's so cute! She LOVES to talk/coo, laugh, & smile. She's such a happy baby & so much fun. We love it! It makes my day when she wakes up in the morning and she has a huge smile on her face when I go in her room to get her. Ahhhh...she melts my heart!

Not only is she so much fun to play with now....she's even starting to sit up on her own. Crazy!!! My baby girl isn't such a baby anymore! Since she only has check up's with her doctor every other month she didn't have one this month. In a way I'm glad she didn't so she wouldn't have to get any shots but on the other hand I wish she did so we knew how much she has grown. Everyone says she is so big for a 5 month old. Everytime I say how old she is no one can believe it. They all think she's much older...I guess because she is so tall. Here is her 5 month picture.
Since it's December we decided to have her wear the Christmas dress given to her by one of my managers. Isn't it ADORABLE?! I love it!!! My manager always picks out the cutest stuff for Madison. I had been looking for a Christmas dress for her for a little while now but couldn't find one I really liked. Thank goodness my search finally ended we she got this dress and to top it off...it fit perfectly! This is my favorite picture of her by far and look...she fits her Juicy shoes now! =)

No comments: