Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Betty Crocker in the making ;)

This year we celebrated Christmas early with my mom's side of the family since my uncle had to work on Christmas day and my sister & her family would be out of town. To change things up a bit my Aunt came up with the idea of having a cookie contest (more on that later). Since I was in the mood to bake the night before our get together I decided to make two kinds of cookies...Andes & Reese's peanut butter cookies. I knew it was going to take some time to make two batches of cookies so I had my little helper join me. =)

Here are a few pictures daddy captured of all the fun we were having. I think we have a baker in the making! ;)
Baking with mommy
Madison is so intrigued by the mixer.
She LOVES baking & her spatula too! hahaha!
The final product...minus the Andes which I baked the following day.

No comments: