Friday, June 18, 2010

38 weeks...she's still baking! =)

Here we are at 38 weeks...I'm starting to get very anxious as to when our little cupcake will make her debut. Apparently, she's not following in my foot steps by coming out 3 weeks early which is a good thing...gives me more time to rest & relax before she gets here. As much as I want to meet her I know I should be enjoying every second of down time that I have. Everyone keeps telling me enjoy it will I can because once she gets here it's a whole different ball game.

Not much has changed with me since last week...still having some back pain & fatigue of course. I take a nap almost everyday...it's crazy! There's always so much I want to do, but I just can't get myself to do it all since I get exhausted so easily. I try to walk as often as possible but it doesn't always work out. I know if I walked more that would probably help Madison get here sooner. Hopefully she doesn't wait too much longer. I appreciate her giving me some time but I think I'm ready to meet her now! =)

Here we are at 38 weeks...

No comments: