Friday, June 4, 2010

36 weeks!

I'm 9 months today and officially on maternity leave after 5pm! Woohooo!!! I can't believe how fast time has flown in the last few weeks. I'm starting to get a little nervous about the delivery but I'm trying to stay positive about everything...I know it'll all be worth it in the long run. I can only hope my delivery is as quick and easy as my sister's was. All of hers were only 2-4 hrs and she didn't use an epidural on any of them. I doubt I'll be that lucky but I can wish right! =)

So things have been going ok so far. My belly is still growing everyday but my family & I have noticed that it's dropped a little which I guess is a good thing. As much as I want her to come out when she is suppose to a part of me wants her to come out sooner for a few reasons. One...we are sooo excited and can't wait to meet her and two...I'm a little tired of all the extra weight I'm carrying around not to mention a HUGE belly getting in my way. hahaha! Sometimes I forget about it and realize after I try to do something that my body just isn't the same right now. I can't move as fast as I use to especially when it comes to getting out of bed or off the couch. Jaime finds it pretty funny but is very quick to help me out when I need it. I'm so lucky to have him! He has been soooo good to me throughout this journey! I couldn't ask for anything more! He's always trying to do as much as possible just so I can rest. Thank goodness he likes to clean! I think he's the one going through the nesting stage! j/k! =)

Speaking of nesting...I think it's finally starting to set in. Well, atleast when it comes to preping for Madison's arrival. The nursery is just about ready...we're just waiting for the rocking chair we ordered. Her closet is all organized by color & size and the necessary items (like the pack & play, swing, & co-sleeper) are up and ready to go. I already did a load of laundry and everything is hung in the closet or folded neatly in her dresser. BTW, I have to share that I LOVE the scent of her detergent! It smells soooo good! What more when it combines with her baby smell. Ahhhh...I can't wait!!! I have one last item on my to do list which is pack my hospital bag. I know I've been slackin on that one so I better get to it. Jaime and my mom remind me all the time about it.  I figure since my maternity leave starts next week I can finally get it done then. Now that we're getting so much closer I'll try to update you all more often. For now here is our latest bump pic.
 
36 weeks...

No comments: