Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pismogiving

This year my family and I spend Thanksgiving at one of our favorite vacation spots...Pismo Beach! We celebrated Thanksgiving there once before a few years back so we decided to do it again this year. We left the day before Thanksgiving and came home the following Saturday. I wasn't sure how the weather was going to be but it turned out perfect! The first day was a little overcast but the rest were BEAUTIFUL! We all had such a great time! This was actually Madison's first trip to Pismo so we were very excited to see if she would like it as much as we do. As you can tell from some of the pictures below she LOVED it...especially the water! We (well should I say daddy, auntie, & cousins since I couldn't keep up) had to chase her & grab her before she ran in the ocean. Crazy little girl!!! Here are some pictures from our great weekend. Can't wait to go back...maybe in a few months since I'll be on maternity leave! ;)

 First stop...Splash Cafe for their famous clam chowder. It's tradition! =)
Our lovely view for the weekend
Our pretty girl playing peek-a-boo with mommy
Checking out the scenery
Building a sand castle with her cousin then...snack time!

The beautiful sunset
Good eats...
Happy Thanksgiving from my fam to yours (minus Madison since she was taking a power nap)
Some of the fam enjoying the great weather
Playing in the dunes & at the beach
Bonfire time
Last day to play in the sand =(
 My water baby can't get enough of the beach!
I ♥ my growing fam!

No comments: