Thursday, November 3, 2011

28 weeks...hello 3rd trimester!

Today marks the beginning of my last trimester...I am now 28 weeks! Can you believe it?! Time is flying...before you know it baby boy will be here! I am sooo excited and nervous at the same time. Everyone I know that have babies close in age tell me it will be a challenge in the beginning, but it's so worth it in the end and much easier too. Thank goodness! =)

I'm so curious as to how the temperament of this baby will be...Madison definitely gave us a run for our money and still does but you gotta love her for it. hahaha! She is so "spunky", if that's what you want to call it =) and she always keeps us on our toes! She never ceases to amaze us these days with the things she does and says. For instance one of our faves is when you ask her what she wants to eat...she says "ummm..." like she is really thinking about it. Hilarious! It's even funnier when she opens the pantry door to look what's inside. And that's not even half of  it! She is sooo smart...I'd say a little too smart for her own good sometimes! ;)

Anyhoo...back to my pregnancy...I'm definitely feeling A LOT bigger this time around and I'm sure you'll be able to tell in my latest bump pic. The good thing is I'm still on track with my weight gain and although I look bigger I actually weigh less than I did when I was pregnant at this time with Madison...so weird! Other than all the normal preggo symptoms I'm feeling ok. I had the flu a few weeks ago which really sucked but luckily it only lasted a day or so. I'm still able to get around pretty easily but it sure is getting harder to put my boots on and take them off...Jaime actually helps me out sometimes! hahaha! It's cute. For now here is my latest bump pic. I have an appt with my doctor in a couple weeks to see how baby boy and I are doing. I'll keep you all posted!

No comments: