Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Roll over...roll over...

Today marks one of the first of many milestones for our little Madison. For a couple weeks now she has been trying to roll over but couldn't figure out how exactly do to that since her arm kept getting in the way. Jaime and I would get so excited everytime she'd try hoping we'd be the first to witness such an amazing moment. Unfortunately for us we were both at work when it actually happened. =( Atleast grandma & grandpa were watching her when she finally did it and they sent us a picture. Here she is...

Kinda funny right?! I think she suprised herself as much as grandma & grandpa which is why she's still has her face in the floor. hahaha! A day or so later when daddy was watching her. He was able to capture her on video for me since I still didn't get to see it. Here she is again...


Luckily when I got home that same night, I finally got to witness it for myself. Now she doesn't stop! hahaha! I love our little rolly polly! =D

No comments: