Saturday, November 20, 2010

My little lady...BLING...BLING!

Today Jaime and I took Madison to have her 4 months pictures taken. I know...a little late but with me going back to work & Jaime's schedule, it took us a minute to find the time to bring her. Anyway, since we were already at the mall I decided to go ahead and have her ears pierced. We really weren't planning on doing it today but I figured why not kill two birds with one stone. We're already here let's just get it over with. Of course daddy wasn't to keen on the idea and wanted me to come back with grandma but I had to put my foot down on that one. If I had to see my baby girl suffer he was going to too! hahaha! Anyway, here she is with her new bling! 
 
She actually didn't do too bad.. Of course she cried, but not as long as I thought she would. My lil' cupcake is a trooper. Love her to pieces!!!

No comments: