Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look who's on the move!


That's right! Our little Madiboo is officially on the move! I came home after a long day of work to find Madison sitting in her usual spot on the floor playing with her toys. I turned my head to talk to Jaime for one minute (maybe even less) and turned back around to find Madison by the couch. I was in complete shock! I had to ask Jaime if I was that delirious to think she had moved but I wasn't! She did! We couldn't believe it! Just to make sure we both weren't going crazy we waved one of her favorite toys (Jaime's old iphone) in front of her and sure enough she started CRAWLING towards it! I was SOOOO excited that it brought tears to my eyes! I know...what a softy! But I just couldn't hold them back. I was overwhelmed with emotion that my baby girl isn't such a baby anymore! =( She can actually crawl now. For several weeks she had been getting up on all fours but couldn't seem to figure out how to move, she would end up on her stomach and just roll back & forth. Apparently, she figured it out today. The best part about it is that she actually waited for me to get home. Well, that's what I like to tell myself anyway. hahaha! Jaime had been watching her and he swears she didn't crawl all day which brings me to the conclusion that she was waiting for me! Awww...I feel so special. heehee! ;) This will definitely be a day to remember. Guess it's time to baby proof the house!

No comments: