Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3D/4D Ultrasound...AMAZING!

What an exciting day! Today Jaime and I went in to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever!  The fact that my family was able to share the experience with us made it even better...even great-grandma was there. The appointment took over an hour since someone didn't want to cooperate! hahaha! First she decided she wanted to be shy and cover her face with her hands & then she decided to turn the opposite way & show us her back side. Too funny! In between the madness the ultrasound tech was able to get a few good shots.
Here they are...who do you think she looks like?
Madison Kalea Antoque
29 weeks & 6 days
Here she is being shy and trying to hide from the camera...
Look at those cheeks...our chunky monkey! heehee!
Aw...she's smiling!
Since Jaime and I both had chubby cheeks and a similar nose when we were babies, we can't decide who she really looks like. I guess we'll have to wait a couple more months to find out! We also received a DVD of the entire session which is pretty cool. It's so amazing to see her in action...not only can I feel her moving in my belly, but I could see her now too! We are SOOOO excited to meet our little princess and can't wait for her to meet all of you too!

No comments: